Subtitle: The Highways to Transcendence.
Now available (for example via www.amazon.co. uk). £7.99
CHAPTER ONE : THE TOP OF THE LADDERS
CHAPTER TWO : EXPLORING THE ULTIMATE STEPS OF THE BIRTH LADDER
- Emergence of new perspectives
- The fetus ejection reflex
- Climbing towards the ultimate steps
- A crucial moment
- A powerful hormonal flow
- The real climax
CHAPTER THREE : THE TURNING POINT OF THE 1970s
- A personal turning point
- The socialization of childbirth
- When the medical institution takes the control
- Scattered local initiatives
- The scientific context of the 1970s
CHAPTER FOUR : MEN ALSO HAVE ORGASMS
- The road from simplicity towards complexity
- Introducing the uni-orgasmic sex
- Sensations conveyed by the genital nerves
- Messages conveyed by oxytocin
- The natural morphines
- The adrenaline family
- Messages conveyed by other informational substances
- In the age of brain imaging
CHAPTER FIVE : FROM GILGAMESH TO 21ST CENTURY AWARENESS
- Miraculously preserved documents
- Culturally controlled orgasmic states
- Emerging from a long tunnel
- Is falling in love really pathological?
CHAPTER SIX : THE MILKY WAY
- The end of taboos
- Scientific interpretation of the 'milky way'
- Can the baby be ecstatic, even orgasmic?
- How cultural milieus interfere with the 'milky way'
- When medical institutions take the control
CHAPTER SEVEN : THE UNEQUALLY EQUIPPED SEXES
- From physiology to mythology and proverbs
- The intimate links between oxytocin and female hormones
- The intimate link between vasopressin and male hormones
CHAPTER EIGHT : THE HIGHWAYS TO TRANSCENDENCE
- Escaping from space and time reality
- Transcendent emotional states
- Hard-wired emotional states
CHAPTER NINE : BONOBOS, DOLPHINS AND HUMANS
- Challenging common beliefs
- A new vision of human nature
CHAPTER TEN : THE EVOLUTIONARY ADVANTAGES OF ORGASMOPHOBIA
- Shame, guilt, and fear
- Culturally controlled genital sexuality
- Culturally controlled childbirth
- Culturally controlled access to transcendence
CHAPTER ELEVEN : LEGENDARY ORGASMS
CHAPTER TWELVE : THE FUTURE OF LOVE: A PESSIMISTIC SCENARIO
- A window
- Two sorts of births
CHAPTER THIRTEEN : THE FUTURE OF LOVE: OPTIMISTIC SCENARIOS
- Reasons for hope
- New criteria to evaluate the practices of obstetrics and midwifery
- Reversing the current cultural conditioning
EPILOGUE : WEDDING-NIGHT PREPARATION
It is probable that those who do not have a scientific background could not easily understand some paragraphs of this book. However everybody will grasp the meaning of the message sent by Sarah to her fiancé John.
So, in a month we'll be husband and wife. I have been introduced to Valerie, a wonderful 'wedding-night educator'. We are so advanced in our programme of wedding-night preparation that at the end of the last session I was able to write my 'wedding-night plan' (see attached file). Please read carefully the paragraph about 'positions'. I mention the positions I want you to avoid. I want you to avoid in particular position 3b. According to Valerie, this position is not natural, since it was invented by missionaries in Africa. As you know, I want to make it natural. Read also what I wrote in the paragraph 'timing'. I want the foreplays to last at least 20 minutes, but not more than 40 minutes. Valerie provides data suggesting that very fast and very long foreplays as well are not natural. I want to make it natural.
We must also choose a place for our wedding-night. As you know, our families are pushing for a well-equipped specialised wedding-night hotel. After discussing the pros and cons with Valerie, I decided to have a home wedding-night. I hope you'll agree. I want to have it as natural as possible.
Don't forget that you are invited to participate in the next preparation session. It will be about anatomy and physiology. Valerie thinks it is essential you understand the reflex that leads to the contractions of the seminal vesicles during the sperm ejection. You must also understand how the pudendal nerves make my clitoris a highly erogenous zone, while it is thanks to the hypogastric nerves that my cervix is sensitive. We must understand how nature works if we want to make it more natural.
I am pleased that you'll have an opportunity to meet Valerie. She is such a warm, motherly, wise and erudite person. I am happy that she agrees to be close to us for our wedding-night. I'll feel more secure. She warned me against the risks of breathing too quickly during the foreplays. If she is around, she will discreetly provide her support and help me to breathe in a more natural way. I want to make it natural.
I want to make our wedding-night an unforgettable experience. I also feel the need for film wedding-night educators will use in the future. This is why my old intimate friend Jenny will be there as well. She will come with her infrared camera that works in the dark. In a session about physiology Valerie had explained why darkness is more natural in such circumstances. I want to make it natural.
Dear John, I look forward to hearing your comments. Let me know how you prepare yourself for this unique event.
I love you